Insuring Your Auto
Auto insurance in Brentwood, Franklin, Nashville and throughout Middle Tennessee.
Aside from a home, a car or truck is one of the biggest assets people have. It’s important to protect your vehicle as well as yourself should you be involved in an accident or lose use of the vehicle due to theft or damage. Crippling financial losses and costly transportation issues become very real for people without adequate auto insurance.
An insurance advisor is standing by to speak with you about your specific insurance needs.
Call us at (615) 472-1515 or email email@example.com.
SIG Auto Insurance Specialties
Types of Coverage
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist – Whether the driver who hits you doesn’t have enough liability insurance or takes off after the accident, you need to be sure you are compensated for bodily injury and lost wages.
- Physical damage –Vehicles can be damaged in a variety of ways: a collision with another vehicle, backing into a utility pole, or someone stealing and taking a joyride in your car.
- Bodily injury liability – You may be held financially responsible for bodily injury you cause as a result of an accident.
- Medical payments – no matter who causes the accident, healthcare for injuries can run into the thousands of dollars.
- Property damage – If you’re involved in an accident and damage someone else’s car, fence, building, or property, you need to make sure your insurance covers repair or replacement costs. Otherwise your home, future earnings, or other assets could be used to help cover those expenses.
- Transportation expenses/rental coverage – If your vehicle is being repaired or replaced, you may need to rent a vehicle. Paying out of pocket to rent a car can get expensive, especially if the repair or replacement is over an extended time period.
Let’s talk about your auto insurance.
A SIG insurance advisor will help you navigate your state’s requirements and review your unique insurance needs to ensure you have the right coverage for most any type of driving situation you may encounter. We’re committed to helping you minimize risk while providing maximum coverage at the best market rate.