Insuring Your Ride
Motorcycle Insurance for Brentwood, Franklin, Nashville and throughout Middle Tennessee.
Standard auto and home insurance policies rarely cover motorcycles. If your ride is damaged or stolen or you’re in an accident, you need to be sure you’re adequately covered.
For motorcycles, the absolute minimum coverage required is liability insurance. In the event of an accident that you cause, this covers costs such as medical bills and repairing or replacing other people’s vehicles. Other optional coverage to consider includes:
- Collision coverage – pays to repair or replace your bike after a crash
- Comprehensive coverage – pays to replace or repair your bike if it’s stolen, vandalized, or damaged by fire
- Specific coverage – pays for custom motorcycle parts such as GPS or trailers
- Uninsured driver/rider – covers your costs if you’re in a collision with an uninsured driver/rider
- Roadside assistance – covers your costs to get your ride to a repair shop if the bike has a mechanical breakdown or flat tire
So, before you motor off into the sunrise—or sunset—think about your insurance coverage. Are you fully protected against life’s inevitable mishaps? Are you paying the lowest premium possible for that coverage? Your SIG insurance advisor can help you find the policy that offers you the best coverage for your beloved bike at the best market rate.
An insurance advisor is standing by to speak with you about your specific insurance needs.
Call us at (615) 472-1515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s talk about motorcycle insurance.
You’ll relax on your bike when you know you have the best coverage at the best price. Talk to a SIG insurance advisor today about your specific ride-related needs.